Why should I choose Coastal Midwest Transport for my freight requirements?
Pardon the pun but we’re here for the long haul.
- All consignments are treated equally, with a ‘can-do’ attitude toward every delivery (no request or destination will be considered too small, large, trivial or cumbersome).
- Coastal Midwest Transport remains as the respected, reliable and safety-focussed freight management provider throughout Western Australia and particularly, the Goldfields mining sector since 1993, but we also traverse the state, country and the globe. Think global but act local!
- Competitive pricing and a reliable, professional fleet are an unbeatable combination.
- Innovative technology streamlines process, expedites delivery rates and your satisfaction.
- Our dedicated team is available every day and hour of the week for your queries.
- We listen carefully before devising solutions to your unique consignment.
What is the cut-off time for next day delivery for standard collections and delivery rates?
For both the Perth to Kalgoorlie and Kalgoorlie to Perth routes, you’ll need to contact us before 11am if you’d like us to collect your freight, but you have until 3pm if you’re able to arrange delivery of your freight to either yard.
I missed the cut-off time. Can I still arrange next day delivery for my freight?
Of course! Just call us and let us make alternative arrangements. We’ll do all that we can so your scheduling isn’t affected.
When can I expect mine site deliveries to arrive?
All mine site freight is first consolidated at Coastal Midwest Transport’s Kalgoorlie Depot before delivery as per each mine site’s specific scheduling. Please contact our Operations Department to learn of individual mine site’s delivery schedules.
What’s the best and easiest way to obtain a freight delivery quote?
We provide a host of options to suit you and your preferred communication style. Email email@example.com. Visit the ‘Request a quote’ page online, enter your details and our helpful team will contact you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, call our Perth office on (08) 9361 8988, or Kalgoorlie on (08) 9093 1222 and speak to any of our helpful team.
How do I proceed with a quote received from Coastal Midwest Transport?
We’ll ask you to provide the quotation reference number to proceed with a freight booking by phone or email. Call the Perth office on (08) 9361 8988 or Kalgoorlie on (08) 9093 1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I track the status and confirm arrival of my freight?
You can opt to receive regular email notifications, (linked to your Coastal Midwest Transport account), on your freight’s progress and final destination, or you can Track and Trace your freight using your unique customer or purchase order number.
What size freight can be moved and delivered on my behalf?
All consignments are treated equally. From the smallest of jewellery boxes to behemoth earthmoving equipment, Coastal Midwest Transport can (and will) deliver almost anything to wherever – across the State, Australia or around the world).
What type of freight can be moved?
Coastal Midwest Transport will collect and deliver most items, from general household to mining materials and even dangerous goods and controlled waste as we are accredited, certified and insured to do so.